Terms of Sale
- We accept all major credit cards, checks, money orders and PayPal.
- Invoicing is available to major institutions and pre-arranged collectors.
- Any item may be returned within 10 days for any reason. Items should be return shipped insured and with prior notice at the owner’s expense. It must arrive in the same condition as originally shipped.
- All items have Mylar protection on the dust jacket or are presented in sleeves whenever possible.
- Reciprocal courtesies of the trade respected.
- Domestic USPS Media Rate Shipping is $7.50 for the first item and $4.50 for each item in the same shipment.
- We will ship UPS or FedEx at the customer’s request. Shipping charge will be at cost unless customer provides a billing account.
- For items of particular value, insurance is recommended and will be charged at cost.
- Large, delicate or complicated items may incur additional handling charge. This will be noted in the item description if applicable.
Institutions and Collectors
- We are pleased to assist you in building your personal or publicly supported collections. A relationship is more important than a sale.
- If you have individual books or manuscripts, or if you are disposing of a collection of multiple lots, we are always interested in purchasing them.